About DDPS India
De Dietrich Process Systems is composed of the organizations formerly known as De Dietrich Glass Lining, Rosenmund-Guedu, and QVF Process Systems. Through the integration and synergies of these three companies, De Dietrich Process Systems has become one of the most comprehensive global suppliers of engineered systems, equipment and services for the fine chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Worldwide there are more than 1,100 people and fifteen subsidiaries that form a network to serve our customers.
De Dietrich Process Systems India Pvt. Ltd. (“DDPS”) has started operation in 2004 as liaison office in Mumbai. DDPS India incorporated in 2008 as Pvt Ltd Company in India.
Mumbai Sales Office & Assembly Workshop–Sales office located at Bandra-Kurla Complex Mumbai and State of the art Assembly Workshop, Located at Rabale Navi Mumbai.
De Dietrich in India provides the pharmaceutical and chemical industries with superior solutions optimized in terms of safety, quality, reliability, cleanability, energy consumption and production process sustainability.
To this end we have decided to focus on our key areas of expertise:
- Process and Engineered Systems,
Turnkey engineered systems,
- Multi-purpose design with full consideration of cGMP constraints
- Skid-design to allow off-site, pre-shipment testing and reduced installation time
- Thorough knowledge of our own equipment with a variety of engineering expertise, we can tackle projects of any size, from small reaction systems to complete industrial plant.
- Temperature Control Units
- Global Solutions specifically tailored to local conditions and as per our customers specific needs,
- Filtration & Drying, Powder Handling,
- Unmatched Service experience every time with short period spare parts availability, upgrade of existing equipments, field service, trials and rental services, process optimization studies.
- Providing one-stop end-to-end solution for Bromine Recovery Plant
Mr. Manickam Valliappan
Mr Purvesh Khakhar
CFO (Chief Financial officer)
Mr. Anil Moon
Assistant Vice President (Bussiness Development & System Sale)
Mr Atul Mehare
Assistant Vice President ( Projects and Engineering )
Thank you for your interest in De Dietrich Process Systems. If you are interested, please submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Dietrich Process Systems offers various tools to help you learn more about our products and services, support for your existing DDPS equipment. We will put you in contact with the appropriate DDPS representative who can further assist you.
Please contact us on-
Phone Number: +91 9819287276